Tuesday 6 October 2015

As time went by..

As time went by..

standing here alone in this room
looking out of the window at the rising moon
feeling like there is only emptiness
all around is pain and darkness
I turn around to face all memories
all that now sound like fictional  stories
I close my eyes and slowly breathe
laughter of past disturbing my peace
as I walk around, touching the wall
I hear the songs hidden in this hall
even with open eyes, I see daydreams
vividly Surrounded by all past memories

As time went by..

the memories of laughter and pain
the memories of love and disdain
arrival of spring, chasing  blue  butterfly
bright sun,fluffy clouds and clear blue sky
gloom of  dark clouds, thunder and rain
from my heart, poured out the hidden pain
like change in season ,  relationship changed
thorns  replaced roses, I never blamed
rainbows vanished, eclipse appeared
all true, beautiful feelings disappeared
the  memories of  completeness and isolation
the  memories of  togetherness and separation

 As  time went by..

standing alone in darkness, moon gone
looking out at the spreading light of  dawn
existence becomes difficult with emptiness
praying for sunshine to bring brightness
wishing pictures of memories to come alive
the important reason, I can and I will survive
music of love will play someday,  sometime
I will dance to the rhythm and rhyme
breeze as fresh as dew on a rose petal
with just a touch, helps things to settle
one day the rainbow of happiness will appear
drifting away the dark clouds of sorrow forever......







No comments:

Post a Comment