Thursday 1 May 2014

I Cant Forget You


  I can forget everything 
 I can forget myself   
       .... I cannot forget your touch 
 Even when you put your hands on my throat
Even when last few breaths are left
   ........I swear I can't forget u

   

 I can forget all my  memories 

I can forget all my life  

   ....But I can't forget your name  
Even when day turns night
Even when ocean dries 
    ........ I swear I can't forget u

 I can forget all the lovely seasons 
 I can forget all the beautiful colors 
    ....But I can't forget ur breath
Even when there is no hope 
 Even when there is nothing but emptiness 
     ........I swear I can't forget u

I can forget all my loved ones 
I can forget all the love I got from them
   ....But I can't forget ur face
Even when only silence can be heard
Even when no life survives on this earth  
  ........  I swear I can't forget u


No comments:

Post a Comment