Monday 16 December 2013

Immortality


Something is hidden deep inside d profoundness of my heart..

I'l risk my life , never let anyone know who u are..
The secret so covert still well kept in my mortal heart ..
Aura around u is so mysterious ,u cnt disguise what u are.......

One dark night, when I was going back home.. 

I felt a sudden chill run down my spine..
Those eyes I loved so much ,I couldnt recognize..
That day your eyes were the color of wine..

U were not the one I knew I loved..

The way u behaved was so strange..
Suddenly u luked like a bad evil guy..
Whatever was the reason I felt the change..

U came forward I took a step back..

I felt no beat when placed my palm on ur heart..
With pain n joy accepted the truth of eternity..
One day I'll die with d secret buried in my mortal heart..






No comments:

Post a Comment