Remember you said I was the one who was wrong
That our story didn't turn out to be a beautiful song
Because of me your life was so hard
Us as Forever was not in our fate tarot card
Remember you said those words that made me cry
But still I wanted to give it another try
The spark and magic of our relationship were lost
What was left was only icicles and frost
Remember you said I caused this painful situation
All good times were just our imagination
Once everything was perfect, but now it's worse
You blamed me, said I was your life's curse
Remember you said you finally realized your mistake
But your tears of remorse turned out to be fake
Your hurtful words and deeds are unforgivable
Your hurtful words and deeds are unforgivable
This toxic relationship with you is intolerable
Remember you said I should learn to forgive and forget
Now the threshold is crossed, and I have no regret
A new beginning without you feels like a boon
The beautiful journey of my life is going to start soon
Comments
Post a Comment