Skip to main content

A Blessing in disguise


Just a few months back they broke up in a bad way
"We'll stay together", this is what they used to say
He missed her so much, especially when it rained
Remembering the strolls in the rain, his heart pained

A misunderstanding caused their relationship to fail
He told the truth, she couldn't hear it over her wail
She stormed out of his life, it was not his fault
Their memories were safe inside his heart's vault

Days without her were like nights without the moon
Every day he prayed and hoped to see her soon
This separation was painful punishment for both
Their forever reunion is possible with an oath 

They met and smiled realizing their love was still the same
Thankful and grateful as there was no blame game
They missed each other, tears of joy rolled down their cheeks
As every day they spent separated was like endless weeks

Their teary eyes reflect true happiness, love, and devotion
Ready to walk together, driven by positive motivation
Their love is true and pure, this is what their reunion implies
Closer than ever, this separation was a blessing in disguise

Comments

Popular Posts

Looking for answers..

trying hard to breathe air around me, so thin there's a pain, in my heart but alone, I am fighting it hard.. looking up at the sky there are dark clouds, no silver line just a ray of sunshine,I wanna see It will raise hope, inside me.. finding it tough to swim  amidst high waves, there's no dry land praying for help, answers I'll find boat of peace,'ll bring rest to my mind.. searching way through dense forest thousands of path, but not the right one feels like lost forever, still there' s desire inside my heart, it's burning like fire.. trying desperately to live no matter what happens, I will dreams are  still alive, to achieve life will be, what I believe..

As time went by..

As time went by.. standing here alone in this room looking out of the window at the rising moon feeling like there is only emptiness all around is pain and darkness I turn around to face all memories all that now sound like fictional  stories I close my eyes and slowly breathe laughter of past disturbing my peace as I walk around, touching the wall I hear the songs hidden in this hall even with open eyes, I see daydreams vividly Surrounded by all past memories As time went by.. the memories of laughter and pain the memories of love and disdain arrival of spring, chasing  blue  butterfly bright sun,fluffy clouds and clear blue sky gloom of  dark clouds, thunder and rain from my heart, poured out the hidden pain like change in season ,  relationship changed thorns  replaced roses, I never blamed rainbows vanished, eclipse appeared all true, beautiful feelings disappeared the  memories of  completeness and isolation the ...

He was there for me

When I was going through a rough phase When there was no one to embrace Crying for my loneliness in my solitude  Not in a state to show  fortitude ........He was there for me. Though I was the one who betrayed The love he gave me I slayed  My words cut his  heart into slices Even  when I was stuck in crisis  ........He was there for me. When I was  struggling with my life  When there was no love but strife Only my shadow disturbed my solitariness surrounded by nothing but hopelessness ............He was there for me Though I was the one who broke his heart My extreme hatred tore him apart I was the reason  why  he cried Even  when I felt I almost  died ......He was there for me When I was finding way through this maze When my mind  was in a  haze Not a single soul was ready to assist Anguish I felt was not easy to resist .......He was there for me Though I was the one who left him alone My demeanor made him so lo...